Hidden Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apprentice Ceremony

3 posters

Go down

Apprentice Ceremony Empty Apprentice Ceremony

Post  Whisperbreeze Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Whisperbreeze padded up to the edge of the Black rock. It was said that the Black rock was created by a volcano, the most strongest fire power in the world. Its no wonder it was used in Emberclan. Doing the leader's job, the warrior called out to her clan. "Will all cat old enought o catch their own prey please come to the blackrock for a clan meeting."

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Ceremony Empty Re: Apprentice Ceremony

Post  Rowankit Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Rowankit's ears pricked up as he lay in a little ball of fur in the nursery. He knew he wasn't allowed at the ceremonies, but he cautiously edged towards the entrance of his present home to get a batter look. His (part-time) leader kind of frightened him, for she was so fierce looking and prideful up on Blackrock... The kit dug himself deeper into the moss, closing his eyes but still keeping an ear out for Whisperbreeze's words.
Rowankit
Rowankit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningpaw Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 am

Burningkit giggled and bounced out of the nursey. She had decided that for the next ceremony to be held, she would spy! After all, she was old enough to be an apprentice, wasnt she?
Grinning to herself, she thumped through the bushes and sat down next to a few ferns. The ferns began to quiver excitedly immediantly.
Burningkit thought she was a very good spy.
Burningpaw
Burningpaw
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Whisperbreeze heard noise coming from nursery. She smiled as she turned her head to see two kits peering up at her. One of them and another whose head hadn't appeared yet would be made an apprentice today. "Burningkit, please come forward," she called.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:05 pm

((continues since this is going nowhere))

"Burningkit, You have reached the age of 6 moons are now eligable to become an apprentice. From now on, your name is burningpaw and your mentor is me. Rainkit,You have reached the age of 6 moons are now eligable to become an apprentice. From now on, your name is Rainpaw and your mentor is me." Whisperbreeze said.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningpaw Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 am

(*headdesk* oh meh gosh! so sorry whisper!)

Burningkit barely dared to breathe as Whisperbreeze called her forward. Numbly, her black paws carried her until she stood under the highrock, gazing up at her tempoary leader and shaking with excitement. Finally, her, an apprentice!

"I do" she vowed, and when Whisperbreeze gave her her new name she wagged her tail like a dog.
"Burningpaw!" she squeaked, before clamping her mouth shut. But still, her, finally an apprentice! She couldn't surpress a bounce of excitement.
Burningpaw
Burningpaw
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 pm

"Congradulations. Burningpaw and Rainpaw." Whisperbreeze said jumping down off of the the Black Rock. She licked each of the apprentices heads and say down smiling. She was proud to have aprentices in Emberclan.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum