Hidden Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving

2 posters

Go down

Arriving Empty Arriving

Post  Flamingwhisper Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Flamingpaw shivered, hoping to escape the terrible memories that plagued him. He finally came upon a peaceful haven near a river. As he went to the water, he noticed a bit down, the current got faster, curious he folowed it until he saw and heard the roaring of rapids. He made a mental note to be careful in this area as he traveled back upstream and drank carefully at a calm spot. He noticed fish swim about and using past knowledge as well as instincts to catch one. He gulped it down and returned to the small closed in area he had found earlier and started inspecting the seemingly untouched place

Flamingwhisper
Kit

Back to top Go down

Arriving Empty Re: Arriving

Post  Whisperbreeze Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:47 pm

Sliverpaw bounded over the rocks of the river chasing a fish as it swam. Using his water powers, he tried to shoot a jet of water out of his mouth so he that could push the fish out of water and catch it. So far it wasn't working but it was fun. As he hunted he saw another cat. He immediately froze and let out a hiss. "Who are you?"

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamingwhisper Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:37 pm

"Good question, who are you?" Flampingpaw snapped, his fur bristling. He had finally found a place to settle and he wasnt going to let some other cat drive him off!

Flamingwhisper
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Silverpaw glared at the cat with slitted eyes. "I am Silverpaw, apprentice of Rapidsclan. I'm a cat of the water." The apprentice sent out a spray of water of of his mouth to prove he belonged here. "Your turn."

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamingwhisper Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Flamingpaw stopped surprised. He guessed it was what cats had to do to prove they belonged. He inhaled, thought of water, expecting nothing to come out, but a jet of water burst out, making him jump in surprise

Flamingwhisper
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Silverpaw stepped back. His fur flattened and his eyes softened. It was one of his own, another Rapidsclan cat. The apprentice smiled and dipped his head. "Welcome to Rapidsclan. Sorry about hassling you but a cat can't be too careful."

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum